By LittleDoodles - 1:28 PM

Due to lack of space I've been forecd to throw out some of my old magazines *sob* Like many of you, I'm addicted to magazines of all kinds, fashion, home, food whether they be glossy matte or even cheap paper zines (often the most interesting to look at). So although I've had to say goodbye to many a mag it did give me a chance to take another look through them and tear out anything that caught my eye. Flicking through the home and lifestyle issues I came across a few goodies and thought I'd share....

Teacup and saucer, part of the Ethereal 101 collection at Wedgewood
I didn't even realise Wedgewood made jewellery...this pin is cute

Gorgeous Doily table from Miscellaneous



Beautiful little bud vase by Samantha Dickenson at Vanilla Designs


I think this idea is fab, it works on the notion that they want to create innovative and imaginative cake stands by combining old plates people have donated to charity shops and remained there abandoned because they don't fit into a particular dinner set. Great idea at People Will Always Need Plates

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments