By LittleDoodles - 8:46 AM

As an initial starting point I made a list of everything I like and all of the themes that keep appearing through out my work, so here they are...a little long I have to admit but it was nice reading over them once I'd got everything out!

Fashion
Nature
Jewellery
Accessories
Embellishment
Decorative
Ribbons
Buttons
Beads
Vases
Bell jars
Collections
Specimens
Botanical
Glasses
Ceramics
Jars
Tea cups
Tea pots
Jugs
50’s/60’s/70’s patterns
Old furniture
Worn away
Pattern
Wallpaper
Birds
Little animals
Sweets
Afternoon tea
Biscuits
Tea cosies
Doilies
Cakes
Cake stands
Fairy cakes
Icing
Baking
Kitchen utensils
Kitsch
Floral
Shabby chic
Mismatched
Old typefaces
Signage
Hand crafted
Paper art
Ephemera
Knitting
Little drawers
Compartments
Discoveries
Mannequins
Old desks
Clutter
Pin boards
Things hanging on walls
Frames
Ornate
Intricate
Eccentricities
Old paper
Old boxes
Old keys
Old battered suitcases
Old lampshades
Chandeliers
Mechanical toys

p.s. to be honest this was only half of the list....I think it's too long to post everything!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments