Tidy up time

By LittleDoodles - 8:54 AM

I'll let you in on a little secret. I have a problem...an organisation problem stemming from a hoarding problem. It seems to surprise everyone I tell, based on my intricate little drawings and handwriting, everyone assumes my environment is meticulous and tidy. Well...they're nowhere near I'm afraid. I have too many things and not enough space to store them!


That's why, when I see furniture as beautiful as this, I crave to be one of those people who have a place for everything. Unfortunately my possessions sit where I leave them (or where I can fit them), wherever that may be! As of late I've been feeling a change, as I try to feel more like a professional (!) and from today, the big tidy up starts!

So I'll start with some dream furniture by Zoe Murphy who creates imagery inspired by Margate where she lives and then applies it to recycled interior products. Seriously, they took my breath away and her ethos of "re-use, re-flect and love what belongs to us" matches my thinking completely, having recently become addicted to trawling ebay for old furniture to "do up".

ps. I'm revealing my secret love for G Plan furniture...not to everyones taste but mine...oh yes. I want to cover it with Orla Kiely wallpaper and a myriad of trinkets.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments