A little introduction to Percival

By LittleDoodles - 4:13 PM

I was recently introduced to Percival,  a brand designed and made in London.  Whilst it may be menswear I know I'd happily wear everything, even if it is on the larger side.

I loved the pieces that I saw but most of all I loved the detail that had gone into them.  You can always tell that designers are passionate about what they do when such attention is paid to the little details, whilst still keeping the product stylish and practical.

The wax macs had fantastic linings which reminded me of various papers.  It might just be the stationery addict in me though...


As a knitwear addict, these key print lovelies also caught my eye.  I do like a nice warm jumper!

And while I'm on the key theme, how about these goodies?



Urban Outfitters : Key bracelet

If you want to know a bit more about Percival I suggest you take a peek at the great interview conducted by Style Salvage or hop on over to their website and have a gander.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments